Kameli Law team has experience with many types of securities disputes and has defended individuals and large and small/public and private companies against almost all possible types of securities claims.
Areas of Focus:
- Corporate compliance advice
- Financial Products Litigation
- Merger and acquisition procedures
- SEC investigations
- Class action proceedings against securities fraud
- Victims of EB5 Investor Fraud by their representation
- Counseling on registering as a Money Service Business and obtaining state Money Transmitter licenses
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and explaining agreements involving the purchase or sale of cryptocurrency, investments in cryptocurrency funds, and the formation of business entities
- Guiding individual and institutional investors through the state and federal tax obligations and disclosure requirements associated with acquiring, holding, and transferring cryptocurrency (including the issues surrounding airdrops, hard forks, and FBAR disclosures)
If your case hasn’t been dismissed, our attorneys will resolve the issues to your satisfaction by obtaining summary judgment, refusing to apply for summary judgment, or attempting to determine the problem.
We have the experience you need.
Kameli Law represent investors worldwide who are victims of securities fraud and corporate negligence.